Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday..

Oh my goodness...I missed a day but that's because yesterday was so busy. The lady I babysat for Wednesday wanted to know if I'd watch Charity (3) and Lydia (1) while she went to physical therapy...No problem...be there by 9:00..hahahha...as usual. While I was at the gym I realized that my phone wasn't working...said...insert sim card...uh duh...sim card is in...so now instead of going from the gym to babysitting I have to run home to pick up a spare phone I have..figuring I dropped my phone 1 to many times. Luckily I live on one side of Webster she only lives across town so I wasn't to late...try putting my sim card in the other phone...insert sim card...oh oh...this isn't good..After babysitting I'm supposed to go over to my Aunt's and we're gonna do some running...Now I gotta make a trip to AT&T coz there ain't no way I'm gonna be without a cell phone...I'm not sure how I lived without one before but I sure can't now.. Take my left arm...please but leave me my cell phone. Run into AT&T...and the guy activates a new sim card for me...phone works...unfortunately I lost all my saved numbers....arghhhhhhhhhhhhh. Got to my Aunts and she gave me some of the numbers I lost plus 2 I didn't have before. Do our running around, play a game of Skip-Bo and its off to make supper so I can get to church. It was a very busy day...didn't even fire up the laptop until after 4 PM. So update on my Aunt Marge...they sent her home...said the operation was to risky...so she has to stay calm, keep her blood pressure low and learn how to manage her pain...I don't know about you all but, " Hello you have an aneurysm that could burst at any time" just doesn't seem to go with stay calm and keep your blood pressure low. Then last night I found out that my Uncle Clarence ( Mom's brother ) is in the hospital..all I know so far is that he's on some kind of breathing device and they moved him to ICU this morning..Its not looking good. On another note..its been a pretty easy day for me..went to the gym..came home and finished the laundry I've been working on for the last 3 days, emptied the compost pail and covered one of my grow beds with plastic..gotta get that soil warmed up I've got a hankering to plant..true it will only be lettuce and spinach but I'm feeling the urge.

No comments: