Thursday, January 8, 2009

Catch up time again

After my last post I had the kiddos for another 2 days..It was great having them here. I did forget how active 3 kids could be but that's ok...I'm fully recovered. New Years Eve was spent at church watching a movie and playing bible trivia. We've really gotten a lot of use out of the WII we got for Christmas. There hasn't been many if any days it hasn't been played. Last Saturday Nicole through a surprise 16th birthday party for Jen. It was really a surpirse too!! The look on her face when she walked through the doors and everybody jumped out and yelled surprise was priceless. Her and Ken had gone out to lunch..to get her out of the house...James dropped Nicole off and the girls moms dropped them off. My car was the only one in the drive way and she had no idea there were 5 other people waiting in the house to make her pre birthday memorable. Monday Ken went to the doctors coz he'd had a sore ear since Thursday...Yep, ear infection. I also used that opportunity to step on the scale in the doctors office. I've lost 8 pounds so far..yeah me!!!!!! I have to go to the doctors the 21st. I know I haven't lost enough to go off the meds yet but I'm to one day. Jen has all these fabulous long jean skirts and Monday as I folded each one I said...." I'm going to fit into you one day." Yep I'm insane. Its snowing today.My Mom keeps calling me to see if I'm getting the snow they are. Nope. Just snow flurries. So I guess now I'm caught up...not that I'll stay that way...off to upload some pics.








No comments: