Friday, January 16, 2009

January 16th, 2009

For some reason when I typed the date it reminded me of Star Trek...ship's log..yada yada yada. Last nights supper was homemade pizza. I already have pizza crusts in the freezer so its a matter of thawing and topping. I've been making one for the 3 of us but last night I made 2. One with tomato sauce, basil, oregano, spaghetti cheese, mozzerella and mushrooms. The other, tomato sauce basil, oregano, spaghetti cheese, mozzerella, mushrooms, black olives, onions and banana peppers. We didn't have any pepperoni and Ken and Jen both said it was fine without it so....yeah me!!!!!!!! I have no idea what I'm making today. Nicole and I did our Friday lunch thing. We went to Pita Pit on the corner of East Ave. and Alexander Street. We tried to go to Camille's on Park Ave but the parking there is horrible. Finally sent out Shaun and Heathers Christmas boxes today. Yes I know I'm incredibly late. I crammed those babies full of junk food for em. LOL. Next time is probably going to be ramen noodles and canned pasta or something. More substantial junk food. Other then that there isn't much going on. Oh..let me tell you about my CVS fiasco. I got the smart idea that I'd start getting my prescriptions online and have them mailed to the house. That way it wouldn't matter if the weather was cold and snowy. So I set up my account....order my first refill...package arrives...checking out my pills...one prescription that had 10 refills on it says 0 refills...ummm huh? I should have had 9 refills left. No way to get ahold of them..so today I go to CVS..the store...seems that when you transfer a prescription and you're in NY state they can only give you one refill and you have to get a new script..well thank you very much for letting me know about that. But my gracious CVS said that as I originally had the prescription filled there they would write me out a new one and I could get the rest of my pills. I will not be getting my prescriptions filled online anymore. There's alot to be said for doing business locally. I didn't want my prescription filled in Indiana anyways. Besides if I can convince myself to walk the little over a mile to the drug store to pick it up ( when the weather gets nicer of course ) it will be good exercise. Maybe I could incorporate it into a walk to the library...then I could rest before heading back home. So off I go to figure out what to make for supper.

No comments: