Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Broccoli Salad and other stuff

Ok..the broccoli salad was freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!! That's a definite keeper. We ended up having Baked Chicken with some Garlic Herb seasoning, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans,broccoli salad and marinated mushrooms...Yummity yum yum yum. So this morning I'm thinking how to top that...I'm not. Today is gonna be marinated steaks..i wanted it to be teriyaki but unfortunately I don't have teriyaki marinade so its Herb and Garlic...ummmm I'm seeing a them here. I haven't decided what else yet...I'm lucky I got that far. Hubby just texted me and said the doctor called him. His cholestrol isn't to bad. Doc isn't ready to put him on meds yet...just told him to keep eating healthier and lose some weight. YIPEE!!!!!!!!! Heard there was a weather advisory in effect but haven't seen anything here in Webster yet where life is worth living. Weather map shows it all around us but not here yet. What's today? Tuesdsay.....come on snow...but you have to be done by tomorrow morning. Love you Auntie Edna. Ken finally got the end of the driveway cleaned out from the snow we had Saturday night. Ok..its off to play I go..

No comments: