Friday, January 30, 2009

Forgot to tell you something funny that happened yesterday

So yesterday...just as I 'm finishing my walking my Mom calls. We're talking and she says, " Well I guess I better go". We hang up...10 minutes later the phone rings again...Its Mom. " I forgot to ask you if you ever got the papers from work about our health insurance changing." We talk for a little while and hang up. I go let the dogs in flop into the chair in front of the computer and the phone rings...AGAIN. I laughed wondering what she'd forgotten to ask or tell me...I almost picked up the phone and said...geez...what now...Instead I said..Hello. Hi, this is so and so from the Webster Police Dept..animal control..Ken has a dog named Jade? I'm thinking what the heck I just let her in and she was tied up...how could she have possibly gotten into trouble. Seems Jade's license needed to be renewed the end of December...He said it was a courtesy call coz he really didn't want to add her to his list of fugitives...LOL. So today Jade...big freaking baby that she is went to the vet and got her rabies shot. She whined and howled and jumped on me ( something she never does..the jumping part) the whole time we were there. Took her home and took off to have lunch with Nicole. We went to Arby's..took her back to work..went to Webster Town Hall and licensed both dogs so they're legal now, then off to Walgreens and got Aimee (the older dog) triple strenth glucosamine and full strength enteric coated aspirin for her arf-eritis. Now my hubby is home and sick in bed...he's getting a cold. I just bought air borne yesterday and it hasn't had a chance to kick in yet..poor hubby. Nothing worse then a sick man...LOL. So I guess that's it for today.

No comments: