Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Final Christmas

Ok...its true that you can save the best for last. Yesterday was our family Christmas. My Mom, sister, her boyfriend, the 3 grandkids, Ken, Jen, Nicole, James, Me and my niece Carie had our get together. A house full of people, lots of noise and excitement and Hubby cooked an awesome prime rib again. It was great..I got some pictures but I haven't downloaded them onto the computer yet so I can't share them. Nicole and James regifted us their WII.. After everybody left last night and we put the kids to bed Ken, Jen and I hooked it up and played. Today after lunch Jen asked if she and Kayla could play WII...I thought we were going to have a hard time teaching her how to play it but apparently she played it before and she almost beat Jen the first game of bowling..LOL..I'm not playing against her!!! At one point today Kayla was playing Playstation 2..Jen and I were playing Skipbo while I texted Nicole and the boys were sleeping through Monsters, Inc., while Ken was snoring in the bed room..LOL...The wind was blowing really hard today when we got out of church and its been roaring around the house all afternoon. The clocks were blinking when we got home which means the electric had been out. On a sad note...all that snow we got a week ago Friday is gone... Winter isn't winter to me without snow...sorry Auntie...I know you don't like it...so how bout it only snows on days you don't have to take Jeannie to dialysis? I've felt so connected to family the last few days and I absolutely love it. So I guess I better go see what all the kiddos are doing. I haven't heard the girls yelling at the boys yet so maybe they're still sleeping...

No comments: