Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'M DONE I'M DONE!!!!!

Yes its true...my Christmas shopping is offically over. Finished up yesterday. 2 days early. Now comes my second most hated part of Christmas...wrapping. Luckily some of it is done so it's not as bad as it could be. I just want this part of the year to be over. January 5th everybody will be back at work and in school and I can then take time for me and decide what I want to do next in life. Life just seems to cluttered and confusing right now. I want a wood stove...though I don't know where I'd put it. And a new snow blower..one that's self propelled so I don't kill myself doing the driveway..and the house re-insulated...and more grow beds for my veggies..and a laptop so I can swing in my hammock in the summer and surf the internet..oh and I guess then I'd need a new hammock coz my finally had to be put in the garbage. The ropes kept breaking..LOL. I felt very...vulnerable everytime I went out to lay in it. Yep I think I see some changes coming next year. I'm a little concerned also with the possibility of losing my pension. Probably not very probable but the way things are going slightly possible. I'm torn between saving up lots of money in the bank and pushing to pay off my mortgage. I want to try some experiments in energy conservation too. And thanks to our wonderful new governor I'll probably also be trying to buy less because of all the new taxes he wants to impose. Its time to slow down alittle I think and reassess my life and what I want to do with it. Less driving...more bicycling..I really got to get my Mom to move to Webster. I keep telling her all the stuff there is in a 5 mile radius..she tells me how lucky I am but won't take the bait...LOL. So I guess its off to get dressed and read for awhile..Adios y'all

1 comment:

Nicole said...

oh mother!!! I love your thoughts sometimes!!! You just make me laugh!!!