Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow and Christmas

ok so I have a few words to say about the snowstorm Friday...YIPPEEEE YAHOOOOO BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!! Sorry..I love snow...and the I love when it snows and the wind blows. Friday Jen and I were coming home from lunch with Nicole..Any one who knows me..I mean really knows me knows that snow storms don't stop me from what I want to do...I should have been a mailman..or is that mailwoman? Any way...driving down 104...crossing the Bay Bridge..( high bridge...wide open....yeah snow and wind...cool. So I'm driving in the center lane and I'm passing everybody..hands clenched on the wheel..teeth clenched..I better slow down...I must be going to fast...look down ...25 miles an hour...Heck no I'm not slowing down..any slower I'll be standing still..beep beep...outta my way slow pokes. Yesterday Ken had to go to work for a few hours so after he shoveled the drifts away from the car I'm standing in the road to watch for traffic so he can barrel out of the driveway. He gets stuck...then he breaks the only good shovel we have..I of course didn't have gas for the snowblower. Finally he got out. Later once it got light out Jen and I barreled out of the driveway with the van...went to BJ's and got gas for the snow blower and to Lowe's for 3 new shovels. I'm afraid the snowblower isn't gonna last the season..It's leaking like a sieve. I don't wanna buy a new snowblower but the alternative is shovel and I more don't want to shovel then I don't want to buy a snowblower. Tonight is the Christmas Cantata at church...Ken has whatever I had Tuesday only twice as bad..He has a fever and he hasn't thrown up yet. I threw up a few times but I didn't have a fever..and what ever this is he's been fighting it since Tuesday...I was only sick about 12 hours. Christmas shopping: Yes I still have some to do. One for Ken and one for Jen..I still have lots of wrapping to do though. I hate wrapping

No comments: