Friday, December 26, 2008

Between Christmas's

So yesterday morning Ken Jen and I had our Christmas...later in the afternoon Sammie texted me and wanted to know if I wanted the kiddos. I was supposed to get them today but they'd opened all their presents and spent time with family and she had to work today so she said I could have them early...I love that girl. Nicole, jen and I went to get them and Nicole and Jen finally got to see and hold baby Emma..She's getting so big...and she so looks like her daddy. Got home and ate supper and then let the kids open their gifts from us. I got the boys each a Spiderman fleece blanket and Kayla a Hanna Montana one. They're so soft I want to steal one and curl up on the couch. This morning I met Nicole at Doyle Chevrolet so she could drop her car off to get some work done on it and then she took the van so she could spend time with her honey before he has to go to work. Still waiting to hear about the car but they're hoping whatever it is it's still under warranty. Got a few texts from Shaun yesterday. He was on his way back to Iraq. Oh and Christmas Eve Jen and I went over to Aunt Edna's to help her finish her present wrapping. It was fun spending some time with her just talking and laughing. When I left I told Jean not to chase Santa around the tree and she wanted to know why not..I told her coz she'd give the old man a heart attack. So tomorrow is Christmas with my mom, judy and cliff, nicole and james and the kiddos. I think Carie might be coming over too. I love it when family comes over...hoping we get presents and lunch out of the way so we can play some cards or something. Guess that's it for now...got to clean some more of my house.

No comments: