Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday stuff

Well I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping..got to get hubby 2 more things, Jen one and Nicole one. I think....oh rats..now I can't remember. It was a busy busy week end. Saturday we had a wedding in the morning, Ken's Webster Village Band Christmas concert in the early afternoon and then we went grocery shopping late afternoon. Ken and Jen went out shopping after that but I said no way was I doing anything but getting my jammies on , putting my feet up and reading and that's just what I did. Sunday was an all day Christmas Cantata practice at church. By the time I got home last night I was plum worn out..to much singing for me. Our cantata is next Sunday night so hopefully after that things will slow down a little...or not. Today I got up at 4:15 AM coz I just couldn't sleep anymore...did my Bible devotions, made my breakfast, ken's breakfast, Ken's lunch,got the garbage together coz today's trash day. Then once everybody left I started laundry and did my 90 minute walk on the treadmill. In the middle of the walk I had to switch the clothes from the washer to the dryer and put another load in the washer...got done walking just as the dryer buzzed. Took that load out, switched washer to dryer and put last load in washer. Went upstairs..folded clothes, then went to the spare room to start wrapping Christmas presents. Nope I'm not done wrapping but I'm getting there. Watched Survivor finale which I taped coz I knew there was no way I was gonna stay awake that long. I woke up once during the reunion show and I'm laying there going," No NO No I don't want to know who won till I watch it tomorrow." Somehow I went back to sleep without hearing. Now I'm just waiting for everybody to get home...

No comments: