Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Catching up

yeah right...its been to long to catch up...I had the grandbabies last week end. They are so darn cute. I spent almost every day last week doing one form of Christmas shopping or another and really got nothing done. I hate Christmas shopping. Can't we all just get together, eat and play games? Shaun and Heather are home for their 2 weeks R & R. Not home as in New York home but home as in Colorado home. They fly out again on Christmas Day....CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!!!!! LIke the Army couldn't say, "Merry Christmas , take an extra day" ? No I guess not. Other then that there really isn't much going on. I'm reading a series of books right now by Peter Jenkins. He started out walking from Alfred, NY to New Orleans. Met and married his wife and then they walked from New Orleans to someplace in California. They wrote a book about that walk too but I'm reading 4 other books of his before I get to that one. I'm like a hound after a rabbit...I find an author and then read all their books until I run out of them and then I'm off on another author trail. Yesterday it was warmer and the snow all melted. This morning when I got up (6 AM or so) I looked out and all I saw was grass. Went downstairs around 7:30 to do my daily treadmill walk and when I came upstairs an hour and a half later everything was white. I don't care..I like snow. So its off I go...to do what I have no idea but I'm sure it'll be fun or I wouldn't be doing it.

No comments: