Thursday, January 28, 2010

thursday 1/28/2010

Got up at 6:30 and did the make hubby coffee, pack lunch, make breakfast thing. Did my devotions..talked to Nicole on her way to school and then got dressed and headed to the gym. I decided to join so I did that. 61.95 this month and then 21.95 a month the rest of the year. So I walked 3.3 miles and burned 335 calories. Then did some weight training. Tired but feeling pretty accomplished. I actually waited till noon to eat lunch instead of chowing down the minute I walked in the house. I just heard today that I was supposed to get 10-15 inches of snow today...yeah I'm still waiting. So I guess that's it for now...me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Diane - good for you, for joining the gym. I did that too as a Birthday present to myself. Joined Planet Fitness in Greece, now my life is in Henrietta. I have to wait three months to transfer membership here though....oh well. Gonna get in a little better shape if it kills me! Sometimes it feels like it will, too! Oh well.....Have fun!