Friday, January 15, 2010

Catching up

Not that much really goes on in the winter usually so its hard to post faithfully. Lets see...leg is looking better but is still really sore. Went with Nicole yesterday to get her books for this semester. We walked around campus for awhile which is probably why my leg hurts. Last time I made spaghetti sauce I realized I had only one more quart of tomato sauce downstairs...oh oh. But in the freezer I had 28 quarts of tomato juice in the freezer so I'm boiling that down and canning it. I have 7 quarts done..They look nice sitting on the counter..and another 10 quarts boiling down on the stove which should give me another 5-7 quarts of sauce. Hopefully that will last until my tomatoes are ready this summer.Next week is gonna be super busy..I have a doctor's appointment Tuesday..Mom has one Thursday and Judy has one Friday..Plus my inlaws are going to be in town. Is next week over yet? No I guess not..Other then that not much new going on. I went Monday and spent some time with my Aunt Edna, her granddaughter Val and her great grandson Dylyn. We had a blast playing Skip-Bo. So I guess that's it for now...Gotta make lunch and stir my tomato sauce.

No comments: