Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another Week....

Monday morning I went for my first work out session..oh boy. Been a long time since I've worked out and I'm feeling it. Monday night my Mom and Sister came over again to spend the night coz my sister had an appointment for an MRI. They, Jen and I played Mexican Train Dominoes. That was so much fun. Ken came out laughing and said," You really better check facebook" It all started with my Aunt saying she couldn't wait to see me the next day and went down hill from there. But it was fun playing dominoes AND facebooking at the same time. Tuesday we went to Strong for the MRI..who would have thought an MRI would take 2 hours?Do they usually take 2 hours? Then we went over to my cousins and went out to eat lunch..THat was fun..and back to her house to play dominoes. We came back to my house and Mom and Judy went home. I was beat so I made supper, did dishes and got my PJ's on. My legs and back were aching from exercising so I did the Old Lady Ben Gay rub thing. This morning I had to go to the dentist. First of all I hate going to the dentist. I have to go 4 times a year and with the dental insurance I had we used to have to pay the dentist and then the insurance company would cut me a check. So I told them I had new dental insurance..they checked it out and it cost me zip, nothing , nada. I love MetLife. Hubby was happy too when I told him no more having to make sure we have money in the account to pay the dentist. So I guess that's it for now...chow

No comments: