Thursday, January 21, 2010

Health Insurance Frustrations

Can I tell ya how much I hate changing health insurance? We switched over to Ken's insurance because its better then what I had. It costs twice as much but its much better insurance..So Tuesday night I found out we have a separate RX card...did I tell ya that? Well we do...so I go to the doctors office and they copy the information but tell me to call Medco and see if they accepted the prescriptions he faxed in. Well I went on the Medco site while I was at the library and you have the ability to change your insurance info...great !!!! Only my purse is in the van and the card is in my wallet, which is in my purse, which is in the van. Ok...I'll do it when I get home. Get home....go to the Medco website...put in the new info...hit save changes...." Please fix the areas in red"..my birthdate..nothing wrong with that...my insurance number...nothing wrong with that..argggggggghhhhhhhhhhh call the 1-800 number...seems I can't change the insurance info because GM hasn't let them know yet that I no longer have insurance through them...I talked to 2 people and "supposedly" its fixed...we'll see. Things seldom go easy for me. This waiting for my Mom and sister to show up is killing me....I'm so impatient...(insert Final Jeopardy song here) LOL. I wanna spend time with them before my in laws get here which is gonna be around 4:30. My father in law called last night after we got home from church and said they made it as far as Chambersburg,PA. I guess Ken's grandma isn't doing to good mentally. From what I gathered last night you tell her something and 5 minutes later she forgets...She's 91. So off to find someting to do to take my mind off the fact Mom didn't leave at 6 AM so she'd be here already...

No comments: