Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Catching up

Well lets see...I ended up on Thursday last week...Friday I went and worked out,had an appointment early afternoon and then went and picked my Auntie up and we went to Buffalo Wild Wings. First time she'd been there and 2nd time in a week I'd been there. It was good.Saturday the Hubbs and I went grocery shopping and then I went to the gym with the lady I baby sit for occasionally. So that was 4 times I worked out last week. Worked out Monday and then went over to my cousin's and hung out for a couple of hours and played Skip-Bo with her and my Aunt. Monday night I had to do bills..Don't know why but this month was really hard mentally to pay bills. Part of it had to do with the switching insurance over thing. Tuesday I worked out and then....hmmmm...what did I do the rest of the day? Not sure...till my Mom called and needed me to come over to Clinton Crossings and have me jump her car. Then the Hubbs called and said I didn't have to make supper..he'd take us out. I love when that happens. So we went to Camille's in Pittsford. I had "The Michaelango" hot wrap and that came with a mixed green salad with Raspberry Vinagrette dressing and a bowl of Red Potato Cheddar soup. On the way home we stopped at Mona Lisa to get dessert but they didn't have my Festa cake so we went to Wegmans' and picked up Ben and Jerry's. Light Phish Food for me..Yum. Today I had an 8 AM Doctor's appointment. Glad that's done for a year..LOL. Then went to the gym and did my work out. That makes 3 days this week. Someone (Nicole) said I should take a day off but I really feel the need to go as often as I can and get myself in shape. I walk on the treadmill for an hour and work out on 9 strength training machines but I'm not killing myself. I'm going to stay on the same weight for 2 weeks and then the week after next I'll go alittle heavier. I'm so fat and out of shape I can't move sometimes..now I'm still fat and can't move sometimes but its because I'm working out my muscles. Oh and at 2:30 I have an appointment for the dog to get her shots so we can board her while we're in Colorado.
I'm getting kinda of jealous of the delivery trucks stopping at the neighbor's house all the time again. It just doesn't seem right that 3 or 4 trucks stop over there everyday..Maybe I'll have to order something so I can get a delivery too...Though at Christmas time when I did I was never home when they delivered..LOL.
I've got to figure out what to do this year to keep the deer out of my gardens. Last year was the first year they found them. Must be the neighbor didn't keep his bird feeder filled for them. I really need to get busy and figure out what I'm going to plant. And as I talk about planting veggies I look outside and see its snowing. I don't care..I love snow. I think I'm rambling so I better go now..toodles

No comments: