Saturday, December 5, 2009

Trying to unwind

So the last time I wrote was November 22nd...that was ummm...2 weeks ago. So much has happened...we had to say good bye to a very dear friend. That was very hard but as much as it hurt its now time to heal. She had a good life and she'd want us to go on and find happiness..however we choose to find it. My Mom and sister came over Monday and were going to stay the night...the next night I talked them into staying over again so I could take my Mom to her doctor's appointment. Then she needed an x-ray Thursday so I talked her into staying over Wednesday night. Took my sister home and my mom to her house in Nunda to pick up some more clothes and pills. Also Wednesday we took her car to the shop because her brake warning light started dinging on her way out Monday. She needed all the brake lines and the rear wheel cyclinders replaced.We didn't get her car back until just before it got dark and we found out her brother was in the hospital so she decided to stay Thursday night. We went out to Kent to see her brother Friday and didn't get back until just before dark so she stayed over Friday night. She, Jen and I played a few games of Skipbo and then Ken came out and we played Euchre. We had a lot of fun. This morning my Mommy went home...I miss her. While she was here I once again showed her all there was out here and how close everything was. I'd like her to move to Webster so that I could keep a better eye on her. I may be making just a teensy weensy little bit of impact on her. I person can hope. Today Ken and I went grocery shopping. Maybe things can slow down a little bit now...here....off to upload a picture of my mommy.


No comments: