Thursday, December 10, 2009

2 1/2 hours and 4 stores....

I got...2 quarts of lamp oil...$2.49 a quart
1 picture....30 cents
1 portable radio....$12.99
1 yahtzee handheld game for bro in law for Christmas

Came home and lost myself getting my Pogo badges...got up to do something and looked outside to see it snowing like crazy. Last I knew the sun was shining. I've had the shades closed all day to keep the heat in. So I've filled both lanterns..put batteries in the portable radio and have it tuned to WHAM 1180 and am now in the process of getting some cold salads made. There is still gas for the gas grill if we need it and I've got a coleman stove with some of the mini gas cyclinders for it if we need it. Of course that's assuming the electric goes out, which it probably won't because once again I'm prepared. Hubby just needs to get home safely from Pittsford. He and Jen have a concert tonight but that's just down the road. So I'm settled in for the rest of the day and just waiting to see what the weather is going to be like.

No comments: