Saturday, December 26, 2009

No way I'll remember everything

Monday the 21st my Mommy and sister came into the city to go Christmas shopping...we ate breakfast at Peaches Cafe and picked up Nicole..then met my Auntie and my cousin at MarketPlace mall and had a freaking blast. Late lunch at CrackerBarrel and then it was off to Jareds to pick out a new ring for my MOm...they must have thought we were crazy...6 people barreling in to help 1 person pick out a ring. Tuesday night Ken Jen and I went out to supper....picked up Mom's ring and went over to my cousin's house where we admired the ring and then hung out playing cards..except for my cousins husband and Ken..they hung out in the living room talking about guns, watched tv and talked about trucking. Thursday Jen, Nicole and I went out and did a little bit of shopping...we came home and Ken was just going out shopping so he took Nicole with him. Christmas Day was just Ken ,Jen and I..we opened gifts and later on in the day we went to the movies and out to eat at an Indian restaurant. Today was the "BIG" family Christmas..Shaun, Sam and the kids, Nicole and Jim, Mom, Judy, Ken,Jen and I...we had prime rib for lunch..Tina came over with Brook and Olivia..It was good to have family around...Now we're just chillin..

No comments: