Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Morning

Well the concert Ken and Jen were supposed to play in Thursday was canceled because of the weather so we just hung out all night. Friday I did most of the grandkids Christmas shopping. And then as Samantha had to go to a law conference this week end I had the kids overnight Friday until late afternoon Saturday. We had fun..played Memory, Cootie and Kerplunk then they played games on the Playstation 2 and computer until Nicole called and invited us over to see the new kittens. Kittens are so cute..to bad they grow up to be cats..LOL. After we took the kids home we stopped at Aldi's to do the grocery shopping and decided to have an easy supper night so we got 99 cent pizzas, boneless chicken wings and potstickers. Mmmmmm what a good supper. Then later I got hungry for some Ben and Jerry's Fish Food ice cream so sent Ken and Jen out to get some..They're good people those people of mine. Then I went to bed at 8:30..early I know but I was tired. So now its time to get ready for church..later

No comments: