Saturday, October 3, 2009

Frustration

As if this week hasn't been frustrating enough I finally got to walk out to my garden this morning to find that the deer have sometime in the past week eaten the tops off one set of pepper plants and the beans on that side of the trellis and nipped off the tops of my carrots. aaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I went Monday and got the stuff to fix the screens but just haven't had the "want to" to get it done. I can't seem to get myself to do anything but sit around. Today I did 2 weeks worth of laundry..finally a day with no rain. We did the grocery shopping and went to Lowe's and got expandable foam to fill in some cracks. Now just waiting to take off and go watch the Fairport homecoming football game...Yeah us....And I miss my Shaun and my Heather.

No comments: