Thursday, October 22, 2009

More Exercise

It took me 45 minutes to mow the front lawn and empty the grass catcher as needed. So that was another 45 minutes of walking. For lunch I had a tossed salad with cheese,green olives, turkey and ham. Later on I had a peanut butter sandwich. I've got to get over this eating just because I want to...I'm sure that's part of the reason I gained weight. We're having jambalya/kielbasa for supper. Oh I forgot something else I did today. My hairdresser had given me 3 loaves of banana nut bread all mixed and in bread pans and then frozen. I made one of those this morning. Haven't eaten any yet..figure that will be tonights snack. Ken and Jen have village band practice tonight so I'm thinking its a get my jammies on,snuggle under my fleece blanket and read or watch TV night...I can't wait

No comments: