Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday

ok so I've been really negligent about keeping my blog going. Things have been so busy around here. On September 15th we had to put our long time pet Amee down. She was just suffering to much. That was soooooo hard. We sat with her until the end and then they gave us a few minutes alone with her. It still brings tears to my eyes to think about it. Then Thursday the 17th Shaun and Heather arrived from Colorado. It was so good to see them and hug them and spend time with them. They left yesterday at 1:00 AM..got as far as Davenport, Iowa and stopped for the night. Got a text at 7:00 AM saying they were on their way again. They should be home sometime today. Yesterday was the soccer tournament at church. Our girls got first place and .....JEN SCORED A GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah for her. Then we came home and I pulled the tomato, zucchini and raspberry plant and cleaned out my pots that had tomatoes growing in them. Kinda trying to get things settled for the colder weather coming. Sometime this week I have to replace screens and who knows what else. Finally found a good website that has the batteries I need for my solar system...of course they're very expensive so it'll be awhile but they also have lots of information about inverters...converts battery DC to Electrical AC. Ok..now to put up some pics.
The new 50cc motorcycle

Colin ready to go

Daddy and Ian


Uncle Jimmy Rides

No comments: