Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I IS

still alive. Lots going on. Shaun and Heather got back to the states last Monday. They'll be home for the boys birthday which is September 19th. I had the grandkids Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. We had a blast..Friday we went to Bounce-It-Out in Pittsford. Saturday we had a house warming and a picnic to go to. The highlight of that was riding Pastor Green's minibike. Sunday was church with a nap in between. Yesterday was walk to the post office to mail Shaun's motorcycle title and then to Peaches Cafe for lunch. I had to take them home last night and as I was getting ready to leave they each decided I needed to lean out the van passenger side window to give each of them a hug and kiss. I think they just wanted to see if I could do it. I could. Today I baby sat for my hair dresser in the morning. Jen and I walked over...1/2 an hour..she gave us a ride home and then I mowed the lawn. Oh my aching legs....I stand up and hobble for the first 5 or 6 steps. So I guess that about catchs me up.....

No comments: