Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday

Wow...11 days since I've written. Not much going on. Just the usual do the laundry, mow the lawn,make supper, do the dishes. Tomatoes have started ripening. Been pretty boring really. Doing alot of internet searching. Oh a funny thing did happen Thursday. Webster Village Band and Jen went with him. When it started getting dark I lit one of my oil lamps. I'm walking around the house carrying it and I go in the bathroom to brush my teeth. It really lit the bathroom up and I'm thinking this is cool. I decided to get my pj's on so I walk into the bedroom all proud of myself,walk around the end of the light and poof the light goes out..I'm standing there all perplexed till I realized the bedroom ceiling fan was running and I'd just walked under it. Note to self..fans blow out oil lamps..LOL I started laughing right out loud. So that's it..

No comments: