Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday

I'm at the library....yes I know I have high speed wi-fi at home but there's just something about sitting here at the library. Sunday night after church we went out for ice cream with some of the people from church..It was fun sitting around , eating ice cream and talking. Monday Nicole stopped over and we dropped her car off at Firestone to get it inspected. When it was done we went and picked it up and went to lunch at Monte Alban in Webster. Tuesday Hubby came home early coz he didn't feel good. He's got some summer cold thing going on. Today I decided to walk to the library and catch up on my magazine reading. Then I came over to the Cafe to eat my lunch and check out some stuff on the internet. Thinking I probably should think about heading home..I think its going to be pulled pork sandwiches and french fries tonight. On garden news...a few of my carrots are popping through and a lot of my light pink beans have sprouted..Yippeee

No comments: