Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday

Yesterday was kind of a lazy day..Jen and I walked down to the library to return a book I've been renewing for weeks and still haven't read..Stopped at Time Warner and paid the cable bill then walked to Khols so Jen could get a pair of earrings to match a new outfit she got in Tennessee..other then that we didn't do much all day. I put my toaster oven out in the garage and threw in a meatloaf and some potatoes to bake...cooked a meal...didn't heat up the house. Fried up 2 zucchini and an onion in the electric fry pan. What a fantastic supper we had. Did dishes and relaxed the rest of the night. Today I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Probably check out the garden..with the zucchini producing now I need to check it more often and read a little..I need to figure out what I'm going to have for supper. Maybe burgers on the grill, tossed salad and grill fried potates. I only have 2 left so I'll slice and wrap them in tinfoil with butter and salt and pepper. Off to face the day

No comments: