Thursday, February 12, 2009

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Just got off the phone..Heather called me from Iraq!!!!!! It was so good to hear her voice. She says 6 months to go. It seems like they've been gone forever. They moved Shaun a couple of weeks ago but she said they would forward his box. Now I have to get another one ready to go coz Kayla has Christmas presents for them that I need to send. My heart is still poundng with excitement. I think she also said that his sergeant rank was retroactive back to last August.

In other news...the wind is blowing hard here. And its raining. Glad its warm coz if it was below freezing it would probably be snowing and with this wind it wouldn't be good. I should be doing something other then sitting here in front of this computer but I don't want to.

No comments: