Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday...pics and update


Me and My Girls

Kayla and Me

Ian Colin and Me

Had a great week end with the kids as usual. Saturday was great...Nicole and James came over for a while and then Ken, the boys and I went grocery shopping. Kayla stayed and played Wii with Jen. Came home..made supper, gave everybody bathes and then we all sat down and watched a movie. Yesterday was church and then we went out for lunch and I took the kids home. Today is laundry day...correction...WAS laundry day. Its all washed, dried and folded..just waiting to be put away. We had a pretty good snow going today for a while but it seems to have calmed down a little now. Nothing much going on today...I'm working on my last book from the library. Tomorrow I've got a bunch of movies to take back and 2 books on hold to pick up. Then at 4:00 I have to pick Jen up at school..usually she rides the bus home but they have a field trip tomorrow and won't be back in time to make the bus...pick Nicole up at 5:00 from work..meet Ken at Camille's in Pittsford for supper then go over to Nazareth College for the last basketball games of the season. Girls start at 6:00 , men's game starts at 8:00. Probably the beginning of tomorrow I'll spend at the library catching up on my magazine reading.

No comments: