Friday, February 20, 2009

What a difference 3 days makes

Tuesday I covered a grow bed....


This is the same bed...today

That's ok...I'm a patient person.. I've been pricing new hammocks. Trying to decide if I want one like I had or a closed weave one. I'm still undecided..and as it'll be a while before I 'll be able to use it I've got time to decide.

Picked up the grand kids from their Newark Nana's Thursday morning. I decided it would be a good idea to go to the library and get some movies to watch over the 3 days I had them. It turned out to be a very good idea. Colin was kind of quiet and grouchy all the way. We stood trying to decide what movies to get..I turn around and look at him just as he pukes on the library floor. Phew...if we'd gone right to my house it would have been on MY floor and I would have had to clean it up. Within an hour afterwards he'd eaten peanut butter and jelly and a yogurt and was running and jumping and wrestling with his brother. What ever that bad thing was making him not feel good he got it out. Later that night he was complaining of an ear ache so I put in some drops and gave him some motrin and a little while later he was off and running again. He woke up at 5:30 this morning crying but it might have been because I had the humidifier running in their room and it was pretty loud so he probably woke up and was scared of the noise. We had breakfast and watched a movie...interspersed with some wrestling and then it was off to have lunch with Nicole. We went to McDonald's where Kayla AND Colin both dropped their milks on the floor. The nice floor guy at McDonalds cleaned it up for us. Now they're taking a nap coz we're gonna be up later tonight. I should have taken a nap too...not smart Nana.

No comments: