Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What I's been up to

Lets see...a week ago Monday I went to Wegman's and got 90% lean ground beef on sale for $ 1.99/lb. Bought 2 packs...Made 5 lbs of meatballs...7 packs of 18..and 9- 1 lb packages of beef. Went back Saturday and bought 2 more packs...one pack I made hamburgers out of...froze them and repackaged. Yesterday I went and bought a 3 lb package of ground turkey at BJ's..Mixed with the package of ground beef I had left and got 7 meat loaves...6 in the freezer and one for supper last night. I baby sat last night for my hair dresser so she and her hubby could go to a self defense class. Today I baby sat for her again so she could make another food link run..Instead of paying me in money she's paying me in food. Last week it was a 5 pound container of cottage cheese..this week it was lunch..plus 2 packages of oreos and a couple pounds of Wunderbar German Balogna. Its called bartering and I love it. Hubby asked me last night what I thought of expanding our garden. I said fine with me but today in thinking about it I may say fine with me if I get some help taking care of it. Guess that's all the news for now.

No comments: