Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What's going on

Not much...dreaming big. Yesterday I did my little baby sitting job, ate lunch with them and then she did my hair. I was over due. Other then that not a whole lot. Nicole is coming for supper tonight.. OH one funny thing happened..I'm sitting here wasting away my time on the computer and I get a text message. Its from Sammy," Oh my goodness i just looked at the january pics ! ( myspace) every time you look at them i am surprised u don't call them shaun. Its even more with the new haircuts" Yes...yes they do look like their daddy. I'll have to scan a pic of him about that age and post it with theirs...LOL. I get my little darlings next week end. I'm picking them up on Thursday so I'll have them all day Friday and Saturday and then take them home Sunday after church. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: