Monday, April 18, 2011

Going to be a busy week

Today is about the only down day we're going to have this week...Tomorrow is cadiac rehab and then we have to go pick up Nicole's birthday cake..I can't believe my baby girl is going to be 23. Seems like only yesterday I was laying in the hospital looking down into her sweet little face. Wednesday Shaun and the grand kids will be here. My poor big boy has picked up the puke bug going around and he has 24 hour guard duty today. He was going to try and sign out early and come tomorrow but I'm pretty sure he'll use the day to recoup. Thursday is cardiac rehab again followed by getting Mom's blood work done and then Thursday night the guys have to pick up their tuxedos. Friday is the rehearsal dinner. Saturday its get up early to be in Batavia by 8:30 to get our hair done and then be out to Varysburg by 11:00 to get dressed and get ready for the 1:00 ceremony uniting my son and future daughter in law into my daughter in law. I can't wait..I'm praying everything goes smoothly because they deserve it. I'll not only be gaining a daughter in law but a grandson...a most handsome 15 year old who thinks God is calling him to be a Pastor. So that's it for me for now I guess.....



Family Christmas Photo


Taylor

No comments: