Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Season has started

Thursday was a very busy day......9:30-11:00 was Cardiac Rehab for Mom..she said she could tell she missed Tuesday. Then it was off to lunch at Stoney's in Gates..after that it was the Pulmonary Doc..he told her she needs to build up her lung strength and that the problem she's having is from the Amiodarone she was on for her A-Fibs and that it would take a while to get it out of her system so things are looking up. When we got home I did 4 loads of laundry and....HUNG THEM OUT ON THE CLOTHESLINE. YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!! First hang out of the year. Because I got them out so late in the day I knew I'd have to leave them out over night. Friday Hubby was off work..woke up and found out that Mom had to sick bug. Ken and I did some running...post office,bank,someplace else that I can't remember and then off to DMV to renew Ken's drivers license. A little later in the day I took down the clothes off the line...ahhhh the smell of air dried laundry. We also went grocery shopping so that we could spend the week end doing what we wanted to do. Saturday morning Nicole had the sick bug and though Mom was feeling better she still wasn't feeling real good. Hubby and I took off and went to Beyond Hardware in Penfield looking for some stuff we needed..they not only didn't have it but they weren't really sure what we were looking for. Off to Home Depot where we found something that would work for what Ken wanted and I just decided to stay with my present solar cover system for my grow bed..we did however spend $157.00 there for parts to replace one of my growbeds which had rotted out and assorted other stuff. We spent most of the rest of the day building the grow bed..its a little larger then the one it replaced but hopefully I'll be able to fill it. I also turned over the dirt in my small grow bed which is also covered with plastic. I want to get some spinach and lettuce planted. Maybe tomorrow if its nice out. Or maybe later today if I feel like it. Last night Ken and Jen went to listen to the RPO. I'm not a fan of that kind of music so I hung out at home. I've been pretty busy. I took some pictures and a video of the new grow bed but I probably won't get them uploaded until later..off for now.

No comments: