Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm alive

Was blessed by the stomach plague yesterday..Can I just say....AAARRRRGGGHHHH. It was horrid. I'm feeling somewhat better but still not 100%. I literally laid in bed all day yesterday except for bathroom and to check on Mom who had sucked some food into her wind pipe while she was eating. By this morning my body was aching for being in bed so long. This morning I stripped the bed of its sheets and pillow cases and washed them in hot water ( I usually use cold) and dried them in the dryer. Started looking for a new dryer lint trap..Mine was so clogged I don't think I'd ever get it clean. All the ones I found on the internet were 21.95 or higher with $5-$7 dollar shipping fees...called Netzman's Appliances and they had one...in stock for $ 21.95 tax included. Yippee for shopping locally. I could have walked down and gotten it but 1. I'm getting over being sick and 2. it was raining..yep I'm a wimp. Thinking I'm hanging at home tonight coz I sure don't want to spread this to anybody else.

No comments: