Monday, April 11, 2011

4/11/2011

It was so warm last night when we got out of church I decided to open the bedrooms windows. I thought maybe the flapping of the plastic on my grow bed outside the bedroom window but thanks to a Benydryl I took just before bed the only thing that momentarily woke me up was a hot flash. Unfortunately I'm still suffering from Benydryl hangover. Thats why I hate them. This morning after getting Ken off to work and catching up on my facebook and e-mail I got up and made myself an omelet..egg beaters,2 slices of canadian bacon and cut up peppers..top with sour cream and salsa and eat. Then I decided to plant one of my small grow beds...spinach,bibb lettuce, loose leaf lettuce mix and mesculan lettuce mix. Now to figure out what to plant in the rest of them. Now waiting for MOm to get dressed because she has an appointment with her Cardioligist this afternoon...I call him Dr Cutie Patootie..

No comments: