Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 1,2011

Happy May Day...what a busy time we've had the last couple of weeks. My baby girl turned 23..My son got married..what a wonderful wedding...it was perfect in every way. The weather cooperated and they were able to hold it outside. The food was delicious and they had a photographer that was out of this world. Sunday the 24th Nicole and James dropped Shaun and Jen off at the Amtrack train station for their 4 day honeymoon in New York City..They had a fantastic time. I picked them up Thursday afternoon at the train station and they left for Watertown because they had a few appointments Friday to get Jen's military ID and have her added to Shaun's military records..Friday Ken went to a men's retreat held by our church. It was really strange him not being here and I missed him dearly. Saturday morning I helped Jim move their bed over to the new apartment..unfortunately we couldn't get it up the stairs to the bedroom so one of two things is going to happen...either they're going to make what was going to be his office into the bedroom and what was going to be the bedroom into the office or they're going to get one of the many people who told them they've had the same problem and to just cut the box springs in half and then nail it back together to come over and show them how to do it...anyway they spent their first night in their new apartment last night..probably sleeping on their mattress and box springs on the living room floor. But they've got their own place. Yesterday Shaun,Jen #1,Ken and I went golfing...it was Shaun and Jen's Birthday present to Ken...oh wait...I forgot to tell you about Ken's Birthday...April 25th....I had bought him a new Bible a month or so ago so I didn't have to get him a present but I bought him a card and took him out to supper at Bazils..we had a wonderful supper followed by a drive to SeaBreeze and then back home. It was awesome to spend some alone time with him. Tuesday and Thursday were cardiac rehab and blood work on Thursday for Mom..oh Monday we had to go and get her vascular scans done for her Vascular Dr visit on the 2nd. Its going to be another busy week this week..Monday Vascular Dr..Tuesday and Thursday Cardiac Rehab and Thursday I have Doctor and Dentist..The lawn finally dried up enough for me to go out and pick up dog poop yesterday and my lettuce is coming up in my grow bed...things are looking up....Happy Life !!!!!!

No comments: