Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 29, 2011

Well lets see...what's been going on? the 18th I celebrated my 56th birthday. Other then that been pretty busy with Doctor's appointments and Cardiac Rehab for Mom. Life is pretty busy right now and doesn't look to be slowing down anytime soon. Yesterday Ken and I did the grocery shopping and then went to the garden store and bought..10 Roma Tomato plants, 6 green pepper plants, 6 orange pepper plants, 11 bean plants, 4 clumps of basil and 12 marigolds. Got most of the smaller beds planted now including one by the house..we'll see how long that lasts with the dogs. Still got most of our big grow bed to plant. I got the lawn all mowed Thursday so I wouldn't have to worry about that this week end. Tomorrow Shaun, Jen1 , Ken and I are supposed to go golfing. It will only be the 2nd time this year I've gone. I pulled something in my left shoulder yesterday morning and I've practiced swinging and I don't think its going to bother me to golf. Mom, Ken and I went to an Asian Buffet last night for supper. Can't remember what its called but its at Southtown Plaza. It was pretty good. Ate to much as usual. So I guess that's it for now.

No comments: