Thursday, March 12, 2009

This week so far

Monday....Went out to my Mommy's to pick up some food they had to ship overseas to Shaun and Heather. Came home and packed up two boxes...something I've been telling Shaun I was gonna do for 2 weeks..Get them all packed, taped and addressed. Come in sign online to see how late the post office is open and there's an e-mail from Shaun. We're moving soon don't send anything...AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Ok..send him an e-mail saying its a good thing he told me coz I had a box ready to go. E-mail Heather to make sure she isn't moving also..I don't know if I told that he got his Sgt rank and they moved him to a different company so they aren't together anymore. She e-mails back and says...no she isn't moving. The next morning I get another e-mail from Shaun saying...well if you're gonna mail it today or tomorrow I should get it...run to the post office with 2 boxes..Oh good only only 6 people in line ahead of me...oh nuts...they're all mailing packages and there's only one person working the desk...the slow one. I have to be to school in 30 minutes to help drive on a field trip...do I wait or leave? I decide to wait. After about the 3rd person another postal employee comes out. I still got the slow one..LOL I get out of there with 5 minutes to spare. Luckily I only had to go from Webster to Penfield. Field trip was kinda cool...Lameberton Conservatory in Highland Park. Lots of plants. Its a biology field trip. The van's been making a funny noise so after I drop the kids off at school I call Firestone. Oh..bring it right in. $700 lighter I have 2 new tires, a front end alignment, 2 new radiator hoses, cooling system flush, and adjusted brakes. Wednesday...I was gonna do alot today but frankly it just didn't happen. Went and picked Nicole up at work stopped and picked up Little Caesers for supper.Went to church and had Talents for Christ which is kind of like a talent show that the kids put on. Ok...we're gonna stop at Penfield Wegmans, pick up the stuff I was supposed to pick up in the morning and take Nicole home...WRONG!! Walk into Wegmans and my phone rings.. Its Angela..my hairdresser whom I babysit for on occasion. She's having terrible back pains and can I watch the kids so her hubby can take her to emergency? Hope in the van, fly back to Webster...with Nicole..All the kids are in bed except the baby. James comes and gets Nicole when he gets out of work at 11. The baby who is breast fed is hungry and she doesn't care for the bottle or the formula...Oh yeah..we had a screaming 15 or 20 minutes till she decided it was probably not gonna do any good to scream any more. So she chewed on the bottle for a couple minutes and fell asleep. Put her in her crib..now 12:30 AM and I climb on the couch where I sleep very fitfully for the next 4 1/2 hours. Yeah...they left the house at 8:30 and didn't get back home till 5 this morning..and the little stinker slept the entire time from 12:30 till sometime after I left at 5..I'm thinking...what's gonna happen if she wakes up and wants to eat...not that I'm afraid of her crying but there are 5 other kids asleep and if she cries its gonna wake them up...Lydia was a good girl. Though I had to keep going in and checking on her. So I run to Wegmans at 5 AM to get the stuff I was supposed to pick up yesterday during the day/ after church. Walk in the house..set my purse down and see Nicole's work badge..oh nuts. So at 7:30 I went to her house, picked her up, bought her breakfast and took her to work. Came home started my Red Beans for red beans and rice, worked out on my Wii Fit for a little while till the exhaustion started catching up with me. Shut everything off and tried to sleep...LOL...yeah right. Cell phone rang alot. So I said the heck with it..got up...turned on my red beans again and now catching up on my blog. As You can see I've been very busy.

No comments: