Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday morning

Ok..so Friday....I went out to lunch with Nicole. Friday night we did Kidz Club at church..We had a contest going for this Friday between the boys and the girls. Who ever had the most people in attendance won a pizza party. First 3 boys showed up..then one at a time the girls trickled in...another boy.....now the girls are ahead by one...Nicole looks at the clock and says," We'll give them 5 more minutes...the minutes tick by....at 4 1/2 minutes another boy walks in..now its tied. The thing is ...this boy has a brother....all the boys are screaming...is Josh coming???? Yes!!!! Nicole calls time...Josh walks in...the boys throught they were going to sneak him in under the wire..but NO. So everybody ended up having a pizza party..which they would have anyways. The funny thing is had Nicole allowed Josh to count she would have had to count the 3 girls that came in after so the girls would have won. But still everybody would have had the pizza party. It was fun and the kids were really excited. Friday afternoon Angela (the hairdresser witht the kidney stone) called and asked if I could let their dog out Friday night and Saturday. I said sure so Friday night I go over..unlock the door...walk into a dark house and say," Hey Brit wanna go out? " To which I promptly found myself with 2 huge doggy paws on my chest and her tongue in my mouth. Yuck Yuck Yuck...if I ever walk into that house in the dark again I will not be talking...LOL. Saturday after Ken and I went over to feed and potty Brittany ( they only live on the other side of the village) we came home...woke Jen up and went out to breakfast. A new cafe opened in Webster called the Peach Cafe..It's a little expense but the portions are huge. I ordered a breakfast burrito and a side of hash browns...they bring out the breakfast burrito set it down in front of me and I'm thinking..yeah right..no way am I gonna finish this...I did...but I shouldn't have. I was over stuffed for a hour. Then it was off to do the grocery shopping. We picked up a couple of movies and spent most of the rest of the day lounging..except for the trips over to let Brittany out to do her doggy thing. Yesterday was I love my church Sunday. We had all our services in the morning and then lunch. The object was to raise extra money to help pay down the mortgage. Right now for every extra dollar paid on the principal its like having five dollars. The goal was $21,000. Yesterday we raised 17,400 so we're almost there. Came home and I spent the day catching up on e-mail and the blogs I follow. Threw a pot of homemade chicken noodle soup on the stove and a loaf of bread in the oven. Supper was very good. Then we watched the church service from the church where Nicole went to college on the internet. I find it amazing what you can watch on the internet. I know alot of time all you hear is the negative but what a blessing it was to be able to watch a church service. Then I we watched the Amazing Race and actually went to bed early. I didn't sleep very well coz I kept having to get up and take medicine. I went all winter without getting sick and Sunday I wake up with a fever. Not really feeling super bad just warm. OH well it was bound to happen..some people have been sick on and off all winter. I haven't had so much as a cold. Oh yeah...Saturday I also started my seeds...I planted...7 zucchini, 6 yellow squash, 4 cherry tomato, 6 romanine lettuce, 6 iceberg lettuce. 6 eggplant, 24 green pepper and 31 broccoli. Some of the plants are for Mom. So I guess that catches me up for now.

No comments: