Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Catch up

3Jo 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

What a blessing it is when your child talks spiritual things with you and you don't initiate the conversation. That happened to me this week and what a thrill it was to my soul.

Catch up....I know its been forever. Had the grand kids last week end. Didn't do a whole lot..just kinda hung out at the house. Didn't even take many pictures. Computer bit the dust last Thursday but Hubby ressurected it Saturday. Still not sure what the problem was but its running. Nicole and James are in California visiting family. They left Buffalo an hour late Friday and missed their connection to San Diego at JFK. They got flown to Salt Lake City where they spent the night courtesy of Delta Airlines. Flew into San Diego Saturday and took the train to his sister's. Yesterday they went to Anaheim with his uncle and he took them to Hollywood. Today is Jim's birthday and they're going to Disney. We got a guy from church here building us new cellar stairs..our's were falling apart. Guess that's it for now.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

wait...are you talking about me?? If so I totally dont know what I initiated...if its not me and its Jen....good for her. If it was Shaun...wow...he called!!??! :o)