Thursday, January 19, 2012

What I did today

Fell back asleep this morning and slept till 10:00...then I mixed, formed, and prebaked 20 pizza crusts. 14 I put in the freezer...4 I packed up for Nicole and Jim...2 I made for supper tonight. I tried making white pizza for the first time..It had a good flavor and I'll probably make it again. I also made a taco salad. Lettuce, shredded cheese, tomatoes, and crushed tortilla chips mixed with a dressing of ground beef, chili beans, taco seasoning , and french dressing..it was good !! I'm thinking I have so many left overs in the fridge I'm not going to be cooking all week end. So now I'm pooped so I probably wait for Jen to get home..eat cake and go to bed. Ken and Jen leave sometime between now and sunrise for TN. I miss them already..I hate being separated from my family.

No comments: