Friday, January 13, 2012

Peeking in

Just thought I'd drop in for a minute and say...hey. 2012 has started out really bad. Its what? the 13th...one funeral...so far..Hubby's Gram should have passed the end of December and yet she hangs on..in her 90's...strong willed lady I tell ya. Car broke down, I had a terrible chest and head cold. Hubby and Mom have it now. Hubbs ended up in ER with a pulled back muscle, cordless phone died...Things seem to have settled down a little..fingers crossed and all that stuff. Youngest DD got me the best stuff for Christmas..well..books actually..as she handed me the package she said," I wasn't sure what to get you..if you don't like it them you can take them back and get something you like." Urban Homesteading and a book on solar power !!! What a kid !!!! Other then my new laptop its the best present I got this year. I think she's a keeper..So we're finally getting snow!!!! Sorry snow haters...I'm a snow lover..first thing I wanted to do this morning was go grocery shopping...LOL.I love being out in the snow. I love looking out and seeing my grow beds covered in snow..well...if I could see out my bedroom window..the snow seems to be stuck to it and I can't see out. So Jen and I went grocery shopping..its amazing how close to the store entrance you can get on a Friday in the middle of a snow storm..LOL. Now I"m in for the day..got my snow playing done early..though if somebody WANTS to go out I"ll gladly go. Off to do something...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

your sick...end of story