Monday, August 8, 2011

Finally

Tried posting the last post last week and couldn't...not sure what was wrong but Internet Explorer wouldn't let me post...so I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and lickity split it posted...so...Thursday was the showing for my cousin. Why is it you never see any of your family unless there's a funeral ? I'd say wedding and funerals but we don't get invited to weddings..LOL. Friday it was the funeral in Albion at 11:00 and then I drove out to Warsaw to pick up my sister to stay with my Mom so we could go to the races. Got there around 6:50 and spent the night watching races with my daughter, daughter in law, grandkids and the race car drivers wife.. My hubby and my son worked in the pits with the driver. Left the race track after midnight...luckily my son's apartment is only about 20 minutes away and he has a guest room. Got home a little after noon Saturday..went grocery shopping...took my sister home and crashed. Figuratively..in bed... Sunday was church and my father in law came in last night for an overnight on his way back to TN. This morning got the Hubbs off to work, said good bye to my father in law and took the daughter to church to catch the bus to camp for the week. Came home and planted 6 lettuce seeds in a pot. Garden isn't really doing all that great this year. Gonna pull the beans which aren't producing any more and plant more peas which also aren't producing anymore. Just feeling the need to stock up a little coz things aren't looking so good...need to be able to take of me and mine. So I guess I've caught up...AGAIN.. off I go to do something...anything.

No comments: