Friday, August 26, 2011

Augst 26, 2011

Not much new going on...Hubby is off on disability for a couple of weeks...seems he swung his golf club a little to hard during a golf tournament he was playing in and pulled a muscle. Sucks huh? LOL..well what sucks is he hasn't been able to golf with me so I've been going through golf withdrawal. Mom finished phase 2 of Cardiac Rehab and is now doing phase 3..it gets her out of the house and exercising 2 days a week. We got a new puppy !!!!!!!!!!!!! Her name is Bonita..I call her Bonita Chiquita Chihuahua. All 2 lbs 8 ounces of her. She's asleep at my hip as I type. Juiced up the tomatoes I had in the garden that were ready today..got about 4 quarts..I'll put them in the freezer until I have at least enough for a canner full. Dragged the Hubbs off to Bert's Bikes yesterday.I've got a hankering for a new bicycle..found the one I like..its a Trek 7.2 FX...sky blue, 24 speed..and only $ 549. Maybe someday...not soon. I have a mountain bike but its heavy and has wide tires on it. I'd like something lighter. Jen took her road test this morning...she is now an official New York State licensed driver..all she needs is a job and a car. So I guess that's it for now

No comments: