Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where has the time gone?

That's what I'm kinda wondering. Last Tuesday my Mom had her colonoscopy. They Doctor came in and said he found no cancer and no polyps..phew!!!!!! What a big sigh of relief that was. So she has an appointment on October 29th and they're going to discuss a plan of treatment for her...Plan of treatment for what? Oh well..what ever makes her feel better is what I want. Wednesday I went to her house and picked spaghetti squash...we planted WAAAAAAAAAY to many spaghetti squash. Friday Jen had off school so she got to go on the weekly Friday lunch with Me and Nicole. Saturday Nicole came over and we went to Fairport High School's homecoming game...I haven't been to a high school football game in years. They did a job on Penfield...We left with about 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter and it was 56 to 6. Atta way Red Raiders. Sunday afternoon I got an e-mail from Shaun with his address..YEAH!!!!!!!! So I have a box each for him and Heather...just gotta get to the post office and figure out all the paper work I have to fill out...You'd think they'd make it easier to send stuff to your soldier who's overseas. Monday...Jen was off school again so we went out to lunch. I spent all morning cooking squash and grocery shopping. We went to Aja Noodle. Interesting little place. I got Thai spicy basil :
green and white onion, carrots, red peppers, basil & rice ribbon noodles seared in a spicy Thai sauce and garnished with cilantro. And they weren't kidding about the spicy part...My lips were still on fire when we left...but it was soooooooo good. So today I'm on my own....I've gotta get the sand box cleaned out and maybe the hammock put away and my trip to the post office and the bank but then I'm chilling the rest of the day.

No comments: