Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday

Thursday I went to the library and read the latest issue of Mother Earth News. I was introduced to the magazine probably about 25 years ago by a good friend who discovered it while serving jury duty. As my local library carries it I don't have to subscribe. Got a couple of books and 3 movies and headed home. Friday I didn't get dressed...at all. Laid around the house reading one of the 2 books I got at the library and finished the whole thing. Ken and Jen left for church and I stayed home because I still wasn't feeling real good. Tried to watch,"The Trouble with Angels" but kept falling asleep. Saturday we declared a chill out day. We watched The trouble with Angels..then made a grocery store run to get food for the day. Cold cuts, sub rolls, Bush's beans, Orzo/Feta salad, some chips,cocktail weiners. Came home and watched Flight 93...an excellent film about UA flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania on 9/11 and A Bridge To Far. Got my jammies on somewhere in there. Then I decided I needed some chocolate milk so Ken and Jen made another grocery store run.And came back with The Proposal..it was a cute film. Crawled into bed around 9:30 and went night night...on and off all night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better. I've been fighting a cold/sore throat all week too. I watched The Proposal on the plane coming back from California last week. Hysterically funny, I thought. thanks for your thoughts and prayers for me, and the mess i put myself into. I appreciate it, probably more than you know.

David

Nicole said...

Mommy...all of these are just coming up now....its kinda weird