Thursday, December 30, 2010

Venting

I'm so sick of seeing people whining and crying about NYC not cleaning out their streets or their flights being delayed.. I wonder what's going to happen when a real crisis strikes. People are so used to the powers that be taking care of them that they can't do anything on their own anymore. Feed me, feed me, feed me. Grow up people and stop your dang whining..life could be alot worse. On a brighter note..I've gotten 3 seed catalogs already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I'll be dreaming and drooling. Today is Ken's last day of work for 3 days !!! I can't wait until he gets home..We have to get the old treadmill out of the basement and a few more things moved around in anticipation of the new one arriving Wednesday.. I can't wait..Hubby and I both need to lose a few pounds and get in better shape. With gas prices headed up again I think I'll be riding my bike a lot more..or only making bi-weekly grocery runs. And probably combining Doctor visits with shopping visits. Can't wait until I can start hanging clothes out again and working in my grow beds.. Oh speaking of doctor's visits...Mom's appointment went really well yesterday. Doctor said her lungs sound a thousand times better but she has thrush from the triple whammy of antibiotics,prednisone and advair. So a mouth rinse for that and potassium to replace that taken out by the Lasix. She's still kind of weak but we'll be working on that now that she can breath again. So on to do something...

No comments: